Addiction doesn't stop during a pandemic, and neither do we!
Residential COVID-19 Protections Include:
- On-site COVID-19 Testing
- Quarantine suites for new clients who are not fully vaccinated.
- TeleHealth individual and group sessions
- Streamed exercise programs
- On-going facility and equipment sanitizing
- On-site licensed vocational nurse
- Mandatory masks for all staff
- Weekly COVID testing
Our Outpatient programs are back to 100% in-person delivery and are an outstanding and effective way to gain more education, coping skills, and enduring connections in recovery after a residential program has been completed.
Sober Living Program
We are also accepting admissions to our Sober Living program and have social distancing and safety protocols in place.
As our community faces two major public health threats – addiction and COVID-19, Casa Treatment Center is here and ready to help.
If you or a woman in your life needs addiction treatment please call 626-792-2770.